Saturday 21 March 2015

Don't use fluoride toothpaste

The dangers of fluoride is unreal. There is no other chemical that causes cancer faster than it. and all of a sudden we seem to be flooded with only the positives of it. I was recently tried to eliminate all traces of fluoride in my body. The two main ways are water and toothpaste.

I changed my toothpaste brand and switched to a non fluoride toothpaste. I feel more alive and my brain function feels as if it has increased. I am more motivated and don't get as sad about things. My life has turned more positive due to my decreasing use of the cancer causing brain rotting chemical.

Also a recent study showed that 50% of children in the UK now have tooth decay due to the fact that they don't have enough fluoride. The UK government is talking about increasing the use of it in our tap water which they have been doing so for years. This is the main reason cancer is increasing in the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment